The FFIEC agencies require all financial institutions to have Business Continuity Management (BCM) in place for overseeing and implementing resilience, continuity, and response capabiliites to safeguard employees, customers, and products and services.
There are 10 phases in the BCM process that include:
- Overseeing and implementing resilience, continuity, and response capabilities.
- Aligning the BCM elements with strategic goals and objectives.
- Developing a business impact analysis.
- Conducting a risk assessment.
- Developing effective strategies to meet resilience and recovery objectives.
- Establishing a business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan and incident response program.
- Implementing training.
- Conducting exercises and testing.
- Reviewing and updating the BCM to reflect the current environment.
- Monitoring and reporting activities.
Contact Susan to order the entire bundle of customizable templates that can be adapted to fit your specific requirements.
This entire bundle is $400.00. It includes:
Written BCM that includes business continuity template $150.00Written disaster recovery plan template $150.00BIA template and questionnaire $100.00Risk Assessment template $50.00Testing template $50.00